Connecter v.4.x changelog
date: September 8th, 2022
Fix: In MEF, if an asset without textures is part of the selection, the search for textures no longer stops.
date: June 21st, 2022
Improved support for & as storage providers for .
date: April 14th, 2022
Fix: A corner case bug causing Connecter to crash after using the new Auto-assign Previews tool.
date: April 8th, 2022
Support for Unreal Engine 5 official release: .
Fix: Some Azure AD users weren't able to connect to their .
date: April 7th, 2022
Changelog with previous updates on Connecter 3.x can be found .
- Version Control and Workflows: ;
- New Auto-assign Previews tool: A new, more straightforward workflow for assigning custom previews to assets: |
- Reference View: A new assets view dedicated to conveniently showing and managing all .max/.mat assets’ external references;
- New Stacking options: Added “Stack PBR textures”, “Stack versions and variants”, and “Stack images in different sizes” new stacking options
- New storage providers (also Web Catalogs): New storage providers added: A folder on the file system (local storage), Dropbox, Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Google Object Storage, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft Blob Storage: ;
- SSO with Azure ID: Connecter Server teams can now use single sign-on with Azure ID: ;
- Tags from Keywords: New tool for creating tags and automatically tagging images using images keywords
- Previews Panel Zip archives content view improvements;
- Showing uasset assets contained in .CUAP file in Preview Panel;
- Updates in Preview Panel views logic/behaviour;
- Unreal Engine integration: support for Preview 1 & 2: .
- Fix: Auto-assign Previews (legacy) wasn’t working when the assets are in folders on the same level;
- Minor UI / UX improvements.