Events Mobi features
Before the event
- Send the letter to all the participants, about testing the new app, and offer them to download it and register
- Place banners with QR for downloading the mobile app on event
Приложения в Google Play – EVENTS MOBI
Take your events experience to the next level. Get access to events calendar, speakers, venue and navigation, notifications, networking and much more in one app. Build your own agenda, find events happening around you and keep up with updates before, during and after the event. EVENTS MOBI is your personal guide for the SEC (Software Engineering Conference) is the largest EPAM technology conference, which features hundreds of opportunities for engineers and technologists, as well as EPAM clients and partners, to learn and network. Know your speakers, form personal agenda, establish connections with experts in industry and Make It Real... with EVENTS MOBI! Events app is designed for attendees, speakers, moderators with easy to use navigation and personalized suggestions. Never miss an event everyone is coming to and get access to content from your past events. Now you don't need to download new app for every event you are visiting and all of them can be found in one place. App highlights: • Search for events and Talks. By location, topic, speaker or title. • Create your own agenda. Pick an even and add selected talks to My Agenda to create your own schedule. • Keep track of agenda. See what talks are coming next. • Learn about speakers. Search for a speaker you are interested in, view speaker profile, see list of his/her talks. • View venue information. Familiarize yourself with event location and see it on the map *Using Bluetooth Continued use of Bluetooth running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life *Push notifications Push notifications are currently not available for Xiaomi devices
Приложения в Google Play – EVENTS MOBI • play.google.com
Take your events experience to the next level. Get access to events calendar, speakers, venue and navigation, notifications, networking and much more in one app. Build your own agenda, find events happening around you and keep up with updates before, during and after the event. EVENTS MOBI is your…
EVENTS MOBI • apps.apple.com
QR for the links above
Before the event
- Activate the Q&A Session for the talk in admin. Event Agenda→Talk list → Edit talk.
- From the moment switch is turned on, Q&A session is alive until the end of the event.
- 💡 Generate a QR from the link above, so audience could quickly get directly to the session.
2. Post one or more questions before the talk to warm up the audience.
On the event
- Event organizer or Speaker should notify the audience, that QA Session will be held through the app. (in web link opens only in view mode)
- What to tell about the QA Session:
- Questions can be asked during the talk
- Vote for the best questions
- Speaker will answer the most popular questions after the talk (link on the web)
- You, as event_org and speaker are moderators of the QA session, so you can delete any question that you think is inappropriate, but remember about freedom of speech 🙂
- When the talk is finished, Speaker can open the link above in the Web in Presentation view
- Create chat by clicking “Add chat” in admin side. Mobile app Settings →Chats
- Share with speakers this guide +Events mobi Chats
Immediate voting for talks
- Enable push notifications for talks in admin side. Event Agenda→Talk list → Edit talk.
- That’s it 🙂. Now after attending the talk users will get the notification, where they can rate their experience in five-star voting.