Hope, optimism, openness, certainty, faith, longing, truth
+Tarot Journal Notes
- Light: Hoping for the best. Believing good things happen to good people. Seeing events in the best possible light. Adopting a generous spirit. Seeking guidance from above. Embracing possibility over probability.
- Shadow: Denying unpleasant truths. Denying personal accountability and saying, “Things just happen!” Ignoring signs and omens. Preferring illusion to reality. Spreading pessimism and stinginess of spirit.
- Light: hope, inspiration, positivity, faith, renewal, healing, rejuvenation
- Shadow: hopelessness, despair, negativity, lack of faith, despondent
- Today’s card. If you have left something behind - a relationship, job, disorder, outgrown calling - let this be your sign to keep going. It’s normal to miss + long for the predictable + familiar, but do not mistake a deep yearning for comfort as a signal to go back. Keep going.