Matic Ethereum Track Prize
Matic will be giving away a cash prize for the best hack built on top of Ethereum (Rs.10000) during the hackathon. For teams that integrate Matic in their hacks as well the prize money will be higher (Rs.15000) along with eligibility for internship/full-time role interviews and a chance to land seed funding of upto 5000 USD!
- Submit the github link of your publicly visible source code of the hack on Devfolio in the format Ethereum Track: <Hack Name>
- There must be clear description about the working of the hack in the README file. If the hack is live and can be tested, add the relevant links to that in the README file as well.
- Create a short video demo of the hack and upload to YouTube or any video sharing site. Make sure that the person watching the video is fully able to understand what the bot does and what its functionalities are. Share the link on your Devfolio Submission.
The judging will be done by the Matic team on basis of submissions based on Devfolio, post the hackathon. Awarding the prize will be at the discretion of the Matic team and subject to the hacks meeting a minimum bar of quality. Prizes will be announced and disbursed within a couple of days after the hackathon.
- https://medium.com/ethindia/newbie-guide-to-blockchain-programming-a64f5186a57f - authored by Anurag Arjun (Co-Founder and CPO @ Matic)
- https://goo.gl/Gk3KNT - a list of Dapp ideas to get you started
- https://matic.network/dagger - guide to using Dagger, Matic’s API to get real time updates from the Ethereum Blockchain
- https://matic.network - Matic website
Matic API and general Ethereum related doubts can be asked on the dedicated Discord Channel for the hackathon here - https://discordapp.com/invite/ApZugva
Please join the channel for the hackathon or ask your queries in the general channel you’re participating in.
What is Matic?
We are a team passionate about decentralization and better products. The current decentralized eco-system lacks usability and convenience. Decentralized transactions are slow, expensive and complex.
We aim to change this by leveraging a combination of blockchain scaling, developer platform and tools, and a rabid focus on user experience. We aspire to see a world where blockchain gains mainstream adoption, and fulfils its true promise.
Follow us on: