LAFS Release Notes
- The following enhancements have been made to Grading:
Added the ability to see which students have viewed an assignment by adding an eyeball icon to the card for each applicable student’s individual assignment submission.
Added the ability to see when each applicable student last viewed the assignment by hovering over the icon
improvements have been made to the Classes List:
Updated the Classes list view to display all terms and sections under a single course heading for the PAST, CURRENT, and UPCOMING tabs.
Added the ability to search or filter by term code.
Added the ability for faculty users to identify sections where activity weights do not total 100%.
- Added the ability to input and display preferred personal pronouns.
- Added confirmation growl f
feedback in batch grading mode.
Messages and Feedback
Separated filters for read/unread and messages/feedback
improve filter granularity
Question Bank Detail
- Updated the
information displayed when disabling multiple questions in batch mode to be consistent with that of disabling individual questions
- The following improvements have been made to the Moderation Tool:
the status icons in
the Reported Content list.
n informational message to the error page displayed to
attempt to view
content that was reported in a message thread where they are not a participant in the conversation
- The following improvements have been made to Meetings:
Added the ability for faculty users to view a count of students who attended a live Zoom meeting when viewing the PAST tab.
in the Meetings Option Checkbox
a reminder’ to match the title case.
- Updated the YES button to enable when
is entered correctly in the confirmation modal.
- Added the Title field
the Test Builder settings.
- Updated the ACCOUNTS, COURSES, and SECTIONS buttons to appear in the center of the page.
Photo Approval Tool
- Updated the interface
allow users to
- Re-positioned the TERMS and COURSES buttons to the center of the page.
Moved the ability to
to the video options
- Re-positioned the COURSE, SECTION, and BATCH buttons to the center of the page.
- Updated the icon for
- Fixed an issue where the PREVIEW
was no longer selected after selecting a module to preview.
- Fixed an issue where the delete button
visible in the criterion builder while the associated rubric is in use.
an issue where
unweighted activities in modules
Unweighted’ checkbox is selected.