this is our collaborative pad for the , vide https://uxvienna.at/
due to perfomance-reasons we moved everything prior 2020
2018 2017 2016 to a separate document: +UXvienna-archive
plz to do not archive this page, as it will be archived for everybody else as well — for info on how to have yourself removed read the comment and do not forget to
: topic pool
188. UXvienna meetup 11.8.2020 - Online!
187. UXvienna meetup 14.7.2020 - Online!
This meetup was held online-only.
We did an Open Space Session.
186. UXvienna meetup 09.06.2020 - Online!
This meetup will be held online-only.
Please register at - we will post the URL for the online conference there (we will use the tool ).
Online Discussions & Q&A
- For questions and job offers please use : Event code #uxvienna ()
- For discussions we provide our - please write to and you will get an invitation.
- University of Vienna (customer self service) - contact Sarah Pötzelsberger
- UXRConf Anywhere
- UX Wien Book Club (18.6.)
- UxWien Mornings (3.7.)
- Designing with content: the redesign of the NYTimes home page by (Head of design at Cookpad Global, https://www.cookpadteam.com/)
- Cookpad - fix the food system
- NYT - a tech company
- The heart: editors
- Design of editoral products
- Wellness section - blog
- Technology first approach to innovation using Fitbit
- But: people start by “How to …”
- Using a need instead of technology
- Formats are scalable → How to sleep better, be better at parties
- Editorial Prototyping
- NYT Home page
- Many powerful stakeholders
- Many user needs
- Catch up with the news