this is our collaborative pad for the , vide https://uxvienna.at/
due to perfomance-reasons we moved everything prior 2018 2
017 2016 to a separate document: +UXvienna-archive
: topic pool
- …plz fill in…
- Human Security and Trust.
177. UXvienna meetup 10.9.2019
moderated by Claudia ( @usabilitytalks )
hosted by Digitalberatung
- UX/UI Designer at Liechtenecker ()
- UI/UX Designer at Bitmovin ()
- Host introduction Digitalberatung
- Case-Study Digitalberatung (Melita Balaski & Raffi Vas)
- Sonepar - biggest supplier of electronics
- Design Principles
- 4 design principles
- Working with benchmarks
- Dashboard Design Benchmarks
- Benchmarks are impossible to reach
- Hacking Power BI
- UX Testing
- Many action items discovered → almost all them were done by the developer
- The ‘devsigner’ of the future - Allard van Helbergen ()
- Designers expect developers to understand UX and developers expect designers to understand the technicalities of their platform. The back and forth of this is embodied by the dreaded hand-off.
- Current tooling already makes the hand-off simpler and quicker. But, it also requires one role to know more about the other. Are the roles slowly fusing into a new one, ‘the devsigner’?
- Allard will take you on a journey in a quest to eradicate the hand-off. What would a hand-off look like if there wasn’t one? What if a designer could influence production code? What if a developer could iterate the way a designer does? Is the future really that far away?
- How can we scale design?
- Atlaskit atlaskit.atlassian.com
- Build and design tooling
- Sketch plugin
- Helping internal teams build programs
- The Handoff
- Learning a new shared language
- Static tooling