this is our collaborative pad for the , vide https://uxvienna.at/
due to perfomance-reasons we moved everything prior 2020
2018 2017 2016 to a separate document: +UXvienna-archive
plz to do not archive this page, as it will be archived for everybody else as well — for info on how to have yourself removed read the comment and do not forget to
: topic pool
185. UXvienna meetup 12.05.2020 - Online!
This meetup will be held online-only.
Please register at - we will post the URL for the online conference there (we will use the tool ).
Online Discussions & Q&A
- For questions and job offers please use : Event code #uxvienna ()
- For discussions we provide our - please write to and you will get an invitation.
- Fonds Soziales Wien Agile UX Expert: https://www.xing.com/jobs/wien-agile-ux-expert-20-05-ka-58251258
- University of Vienna is looking for an expert in the fields of usability, design and acessibility - for u:space, our portal for students, teachers and staff.
- If you are interested, please contact us, since the opening is not yet online: email@example.com
- Greentube is looking for a Product Design Team Lead (m/f/d) https://1brd.ly/kA8ko - feel free to reach out to directly
- XXXL digital is looking for: UX Lead, UX Designer, UX/UI Designer - please contact Michael per or (profile not updated..)
- The 2020 Virtual German CHI Week - 25.5. bis 29.5.2020 - https://www.germanhci.de/events/2020-virtual-chi/
- UxWien Book Club REMOTE - 28.05.2020 - The Ethical Design Handbook - https://www.meetup.com/uxvienna/events/nhwmlrybchbcc/
- UxWien Mornings - 5.6.2020 - https://www.meetup.com/uxvienna/events/xjqxnrybcjbhb/
- UXcamp Europe Online - 7.6.2020 - https://www.uxcampeurope.org/
- Events calendar IxDA: https://ixda.org/events/events-calendar/
- SmashingConf June 9–10: https://smashingconf.com/live
- SofaConference June 22-26: https://2020.sofaconf.com/
- Choose your features with care by (Founder, CEO, UX Strategist / )
- Biggest problem for projects: prioritizing features
- How does it work?
- Gut feeling
- copying competitors
- Marketing research
- ROI calculations
- Focus on features instead of benefits
- Why is it a problem?
- No USP for the product
- Useless extra features
- Endless debates, development without direction
- Fragmented product offering
- Mental models (I. Young)
- Diary study