activating the urban commons studio
+to do list for 12 february !!!
- Master dissertation of Julie: +Street Campus
- Master dissertation of François: +Dissertation François
- Master dissertation of Yannick:
- Master dissertation of Isabelle: +weekly update
- all in one main aims +one for all, all for one
.. inter-scalar approach? from speculative to grounded, or from grounded to speculative???
… how to start change in a multi level?
…. the first question “x as commons” define x, physically alter it!
….. consider the time as a parameter too
- hulya’s phd +commons architecture
- the link to research group Alt_Shift* +Altering Practices for Urban Inclusion
preliminary plan for the workshop week
introduction to the workshop week +What is Commons Architecture?
individual field trips: commons josaphat, L28, viaduct, forest, parcfarm etc
morning session 10-12.30
preparation for the brainstorming sessions, designing the narrative
themes for brainstorming: urban situation, geographical distribution, types/subtypes of commons, critical network mapping, resources, people and protocols trilogy, decentralisation
spatial references regarding the X as commons at least 2 ideas
afternoon session 13.30 - …
one hour collective brainstorming sessions coordinated by participants themselves
individual (test) site and/or people visits
on site critical drawing
afternoon session 13.30
individual / group discussions
mini exhibition for daily feedback