miniPOS Xamarin Forms Bundle
With miniPOS you can turn your smartphone into a Point of Sales system. miniPOS is the easiest way to manage your sales, inventory and customers from your smartphone.
- Run your business with or without Internet.
- Engage with customers before, during and after a sale.
- And a wide range of tools to help you manage and grow your business.
miniPOS is easy, secured, and it will be regularly updated.
Latest update: 20/07/2019
Support Skype/Email :
1. Development Tool Installation
The installation is pretty easy, please follow the steps below:
- miniPOS Xamarin bundle, you can get it from Here
- Download Visual Studio With Xamarin 2017
- Unzip the miniPOS archive, extract it to new folder, and then open the folder.
- In the main folder you will find the solution (Name: miniPOS Type: Microsoft Visual Studio Solution) double click on it and wait till everything is loaded.
- In the Visual Studio Build > Clean Solution, click it and wait till it finish.
- Again In the Visual Studio menu bar go to Build > Build Solution, click it and wait till it finish building your project.
a) Download Visual Studio for Windows as shown below
Select This 3 check boxes as the image bellow and then press install for (Visual studio on Windows)
b) Install all Android SDKs in your system.
From your Visual studio go to tools menu >> Android >>Sdk Manager
Select all the Sdk from version 4.3 till 8.1 as images bellow
After you installed all the SDKs in your system, you are ready to start and build your app,
Follow step 3.
c) Press on Build Solution Then on Clean Solution, click on it and wait till it finish.
Be sure when your build your application to set your linking to “SDK and assemblies only” in either Debug or Release mode before the archive is done or during your test.
d) Installing the prerequisite
For API application, you need to have the following tools installed:
- Git -
- Node.js - . Please note the version should be >=8
- Npm - Node.js package manager, comes with Node.js. Please make sure npm version is >=5
- angular-cli: You can install angular-cli by executing from your terminal npm install -g @angular/cli . More details can be found here .