Welcome to the Clara City Area
Below you’ll find information that’ll make your move to the region a smooth transition. Visit for more information on things to do, restaurants, local businesses events, community amenities and more! ||
Visitor and Relocation Guide
Western Minnesota Prairie Waters Guide
Download and view the ONLY regional visitors and relocation guide in the four-county region. Guide includes information on city, county and state parks, fishing, hunting, shops, outdoor activities, healthcare, child care, education, housing and highlights our counties and communities.
Renting in Clara City
- Community Haus Apartments (320) 847-2243
- 507 Division St N #211A, Clara City, MN 56222
- Prairie Park Place - Senior Housing Clara City Senior Living offers a Care Center, Assisted Living and Prairie Park Place a Independent Living, all on one campus located at 200 East Wachtler Ave in Clara City. The complex offers many amenities for the amount of care needed. Deluxe apartments, full care rooms, 24 hour staffing including nursing and therapy suites for short term care. There is also out patient therapy available. (320) 847-3711
Houses for Sale
|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||
- Clara City offers a wide variety of in-home childcare providers as well as area childcare centers that provide quality child care and accessible early learning in a warm, nurturing, and educational environment to meet the needs for children and families of the surrounding communities.
moves ahead with a $40.7 million project to develop a central campus. The plans call for constructing a preK- grade five elementary school for up to 550 students on the high school campus in Clara City. The project also calls for constructing a 500-seat auditorium, and remodeling the current junior and senior high school facilities to include a middle school for grades six through eight. Two new gyms, a career technology center, and modern security systems are also features of the project.
- Opportunity for high school students to attend three post-secondary institutions while in high school through collaboration with Ridgewater, Minnesota West, SMSU.
- First school in the state to have a 4-day school week that continues to operate successfully.
At our Clara City clinic, we treat patients like family. Every patient is given personalized, compassionate care. We provide health care services that take into consideration your medical history, health goals, and concerns. Our medical services include general care, family practice, surgical treatments, and specialized medical care.
Full range of services include: Routine appointments, Physical and annual exams for all ages, Sports physicals, Prenatal and obstetric care, Child wellness visits, Blood pressure checks, Immunizations, DOT exams, Medication refill exams
Our region has a wide-variety of hundreds of full-time and part-time jobs. Visit for a full listing of openings.
Major Clara City Employers: