Welcome to the Canby Area
Below you’ll find information that’ll make your move to the region a smooth transition. Visit for more information on things to do, restaurants, local businesses events, community amenities and more!
Visitor and Relocation Guide
Western Minnesota Prairie Waters Guide
Download and view the ONLY regional visitors and relocation guide in the four-county region. Guide includes information on city, county and state parks, fishing, hunting, shops, outdoor activities, healthcare, child care, education, housing and highlights our counties and communities.
Houses for Sale
|| || || || || || || || || || || || || || ||
Renting in Canby
- Valley View Apartments
- 102 Division St. E, Canby MN 56220
- | Email:
- Twin Woods Apartments
- 1202 Haarfager Ave N, Canby MN 56220
- Canby offers a wide variety of in-home childcare providers as well as area childcare centers that provide quality child care and accessible early learning in a warm, nurturing, and educational environment to meet the needs for children and families of the surrounding communities.
- $1,000.00 scholarship to ALL graduating seniors with a 2.0 GPA
- Survey data that shows around 90% of the students feel safe at school
- Offering 24 college credits, Aviation, Crime Scene Investigation course, etc.
The Canby Campus of Minnesota West has been educating students in a variety of highly specialized technical programs since 1965. Current technical programs include Dental Assisting, Diesel Technology, Electrician and the newest program, Wind Energy Technology.
- Sanford Health offers quality care close to home. Serving Canby, MN, and surrounding communities, Sanford Canby Medical Center and clinic provides: Primary care, Specialty care, Emergency services, Wellness center, Dental clinic, Sylvan Court senior housing
- Choose Sanford for continuous care throughout your life, from infancy to older adulthood.
- Outreach services provided locally so you can receive care close to home