Webforce Connect - Donation
Version 22.214.171.124 Manual
Webforce Connect – Donation allows us to accept online donations on our Wordpress Websites.
- NPSP ( Salesforce Package )
- ProntoGiving ( Salesforce Package )
- ProntoPayments ( Salesforce Package )
- PPAPI ( Salesforce Package )
- Webforce Connect ( Salesforce Package )
- Webforce Connect – Base ( Wordpress Plugin )
Installation and activation
- We must ensure that Webforce Connect – Base is installed and activated.
- We must ensure that WordPress is up-to-date because some functionalities in this plugin requires updated WordPress version.
- Login to our WordPress Admin and make sure that our account has the capability to install the plugin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top part of the screen.
- Upload the provided zip files.
- Activate the Webforce Connect – Base Plugin.
- Lastly, activate Webforce Connect – Donation Plugin.
Dashboard actions and configurations
This contains the settings and configurations needed for the WFC — Donation Plugin.
- General Tab
Contains Developer Tools and General Donation Settings
- Enable/Disable Debug Mode
- → When set to ON all the developer fields shows up, on the front end form and on the admin dashboard donation details.
- Cron Sync Schedule
- → This field sets the Syncing schedule of the Donation.
- Donation Record Tab