Vekkit e-bike conversion kits - PR
Vekkit converts your favourite bike into a smart e-bike
Velotton (cycling backpacks and bags brand) developed an e-bike conversion kit which transforms your old bicycle into a smart e-bike. Vekkit includes only 3 parts - a wheel with a motor, bag with a battery, and a wireless cadence sensor. The cadence sensor detects pedaling and "tells" a motor to assist. Mobile apps allow you to set preferences like max speed or power, check battery health, and view your ride statistics. A kit configurator allows you to choose the most suitable kit for your needs.
All parts excluding a motor were developed in our workshop in Krakow, Poland.
We decided to make everything ourselves without outsourcing to create one of the best products on the market. For production, we use 3d printers to make this process more eco friendly.
Installation takes around 5-10 minutes on most bikes, all tools needed for installation are included.
* 36 V 200 W or 250 W silent front motor
* 252 Wh or 360 Wh Li-ion removable battery
* Locks on a battery and handlebar bag
* Motor controller with FOC, sensored & sensorless for better performance
* Wireless cadence sensor
* Handlebar remote control
* Mobile apps for iOS and Android
* 3A Li-ion charger, 2.5-3.5 hours for a full charge
* Assist speed up to 25 km/h (UK and EU) and up to 32 km/h (Canada & USA)
* Very light - only 3kg (city kit) or 4kg (travel kit)
* Over-the-air software updates to the kit’s firmware
The Velotton brand produces durable and waterproof backpacks. The founders of Velotton are constantly traveling on bicycles with a trailer and a child. That's how the idea for the e-bike kit came about. The guys blog and share their favourite bike routes in Europe.
Vekkit e-bike kits -
Interactive transport map -
Pavel, Founder - email@example.com