UX Plan Example: Following Feed Page
♥ = Request for design deliverable (wireframe or visual comp).
✨ = Request for brand design support.
📝 = Request for copy support (add inline or build a separate deck).
📈 = Request a data tracking need.
🛠️ = Flagged for Quality Assurance (QA) testing purposes.
Last Update: 9/23/16 NS
Asana Task: Insert task link(s)
UX Deliverables: Insert link(s) here
 As a Shop Owner, I use the composer to post feed content updates about my products or shop.
 As a Customer or Member, I use the feed to read and like or click into updates from Shops I follow.
1. Following Feed Page
a. Active/Existing User ♥
- Page Type: normal
- User Types: all but visitor
- User States: existing user, active user, signed-in, approved shop
- User Flows:
- Prev: anywhere they can access the following feed page via a link
- Next: filter the feed
- Content States:
- 📝 Link to Guidelines
- Open Guidelines in a modal (just like we do on discussions).
- Posting Guidelines
- Be civil and respectful to others
- No harsh or offensive language
- No promotion of other marketplaces or websites
- Less is more. Don’t post too often or you may lose followers.
- Any posts violating these guidelines may be removed.
- Feed of Posts ♥
- Load in 25 posts in reverse chronological order.
- Display [Load More] Button at the bottom of the feed.
- On Click — Load 25 more posts beneath and display [Load More] button again underneath that set.
- Individual Posts ♥
- Feed category label
- Shop avatar, shop name
- On Hover — Show user hover card
- On Click — Go to the shop’s page
- Three Dot Sub-Menu
- 📈 [Unfollow] Button
- Note: If a shop owner is looking at their own card, don’t display unfollow button.
- On Click — Unfollow shop, dynamically remove shops posts.
- 📈 [Permalink] Button