We’re looking for a junior to mid level UI designer who has experience with web and mobile apps (preferably B2B), strong attention to detail, and is keen on learning and growing
Location: Remote (our HQ is in Melbourne but you can be literally anywhere in the world)
Rate: $40-60 AUD per hour (based on experience)
Engagement: On a freelance basis to begin with, but option of a full-time or part-time 3 month contract is available
💼 Who we are
isn’t your typical design agency. We pride ourselves on being quick, nimble and lean – qualities rarely found in the agency world. Our clients are primarily young companies that are growing quickly, which means things can get busy at times, and quiet at others.
👤 About the role
We have two major projects on the go at the moment we’d love your help on straight away. They’re about as different as you can get. The first is a project management tool and furniture marketplace for interior designers, the second is a sports social media app (we can provide more detail on both of these later on). You’ll probably be working on the first one most, and will be taking the existing design system and helping design out a huge number of new features as we help push the business in new directions.
✨ Things we’re looking for in you
- You’re a Figma user – we use Figma exclusively because it makes collaboration just so easy!
- You have super strong attention to detail
- Thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions is second nature
- You can adapt to working in design systems you didn’t originally create
- You’ve worked remotely or with clients in other countries and are comfortable being your own manager (we’re try and be as hands-off as we can so you can work the way you want)
- You’re easily bored. You’ll never work on the same thing for very long here.
- Bonus points if you have experience with any of these…
- Web marketing
- Social media
📮 How to apply
P.S if you like the looks of this position but don’t think you’re quite qualified or have any other concerns, please reach out anyway – we will consider anyone that applies, even if you're missing a couple of skills.