We’re looking for a junior to mid level UI designer who has experience with web and mobile apps (preferably B2B), strong attention to detail, and is keen on learning and growing
Location: Remote (our HQ is in Melbourne but you can be literally anywhere in the world)
Rate: $40-60 AUD per hour (based on experience)
Engagement: Full or part time contract for 3 months with possibility of extension
💼 Who we are
isn’t your typical design agency. We pride ourselves on being quick, nimble and lean – qualities rarely found in the agency world. Our clients are primarily young companies that are growing quickly, which means things can get busy at times, and quiet at others.
We also have a sister-studio called which does custom websites for small businesses plus some ecommerce work. If you have experience with Webflow or Shopify, we might have work for you here too as we mostly work within those two systems.
👤 About the role
You’ll be working on a wide array of web and mobile apps for our clients, some of which are unreleased, and others which have been in the market for some time. In addition to UI work, you may be asked to help with other design tasks that come up such as creating some product images or website banners for an ecommerce client. This is the perfect role for someone looking to build their portfolio.
✨ Things we’re looking for in you
- You’re familiar with popular design tools like Figma, Sketch, InVision etc (we’re Figma people mostly, but Sketch is cool too)
- You have super strong attention to detail
- Thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions is second nature
- You’ve worked remotely or with clients in other countries and are comfortable being your own manager
- You’re easily bored. You’ll never work on the same thing for very long here.
- Bonus points if you have experience with any of these…
- Web marketing
- Social media
📮 How to apply
Please send your portfolio and any other pertinent info to (we’re pretty informal people here, so don’t worry about typing up a fancy resume or cover letter unless you happen have one already)
P.S if you like the looks of this position but don’t think you’re quite qualified or have any other concerns, please reach out anyway – we will consider anyone that applies, even if you're missing a couple of skills.