🟫 Topo Kit Component Reference
> > Topo Kit Component Reference
Use the table of contents to the left (the tick marks) or CTRL F to find what you are looking for.
Red Dots indicate pro components.
add curb cuts
Adds curb cuts to collection of curbs from curb cut centerlines. Also returns ramp features.
- <C> : Collection of Curb instances to add curb cuts to
- cut_cls : Centerlines of curb cuts
- width : Width of main ramp
- run : Run distance of main ramp
- flare : Width of each side of the flare
- curbs : Curbs with added cuts
- ramps : Ramp objects to add to your topo
- preview : Preview of the new ramp outlines
add to geo set
Adds geometry to specific categories of a geo set for topo. ie contour curves, spots, etc
- geo_set : Existing geo set for topo. Will make a new one if nothing is input here.
- contour_curves : Contours as elevated curves. Open is okay, tiny polyline segments may be bad.
- spots : Spots as elevated points.
- breaklines : Curves. Similar implementation as the contours, with some subtle differences.
- other_geo : Meshes or Breps that describe a topo zone.
- mendlines : Curves drawn between contours that will help reduce sawtooth meshing at steep grades. Use sparingly
- boundaries : Curve boundary of the areas being created or modified.
- <GT> : Geo Set with your additional geometries
Creates an area class, a material zone, described as a mesh, trimmed surface, or closed curve.
- geometry : plan area as defined as a flat closed curve or trimmed surface
- dist_tol : distance tolerance for creating a mesh - default .01
- edge_tol : edge tolerance for creating a mesh - default 5
- layer : name of the layer the area should be part of
- color : area color
- <A> : Area Instance
- mesh : flat meshes