Tip & Note To Become Successful
I Adopted Rich people Habits, See How My Life Changed
- Masuk tidur lebih awal untuk bangun segar di awal pagi. Selewat-lewat pukul 6 pagi.
- Pakai Fitness Tracker Xiaomi Fit untuk tengok kesihatan
- Exercising at least 30 minit per day.
- 4 time a week in gym
- Kena buang toxin dengan exercise
- Meditasi 20 minit. 10 minit awal pagi, 10 minit pukul 10. Boleh ganti dengan bacaan Al-Quran.
- Set goal & archieve.
- Set Weekly To do List.
- Meet new people as much as i could
- Asingkan kawan2 yang positif dan toxic.
- Start reading a new book.
- Biografi/history/ self help / profesional literature
- Selalu bawa buku setiap masa
- Listen podcast di gym.
- being a super minimalistic like Steve Jobs. Plain design cloth.
- Control expense.
- Start tracking expense.
- ask quetion when want to buy something: “Will this thing useful? will make me better?”
Learn the secrets of success from those who built their own empires from scratch. You can try adopting the habits of super rich people and see how it will help you save money.
Successful people are rarely night owls; they go to bed and wake up quite early. So this was the first habit I decided to take on. By the end of the first week, I noticed that I was able to do way more before noon than I could ever do during the whole day. One more week into the experiment I started waking up completely well-rested and excited to start a new day. Self-made successes swear by exercising every day for at least 30 minutes. After just 10 days, it already became a habit.
I became more concentrated and calmer.
If meditating helps successful people stay on top of their game, it should help me out too. Networking is like currency for successful people.
A lot of successful people (like Steve Jobs, for instance) keep a super minimalistic approach to fashion, often wearing the same outfit every day. Truly smart and successful people control their expenses and don’t spend their money on useless things.
20 Simple Life Hacks & Habits You Can Copy From Billionaires
- Scheduling in productivitiy
- Choose 3 misi/task dalam sehari. Selesaikan. Mungkin bayar bil, selesaikan benda yang stress.
- Elon Musk mengamalkan High-Octane Scheduling - 5 minit blok sehingga berjaya dalam Tesla/Space X.
- Benci monday blues? Guna teknik Jack Dorsey founder Twitter spending time on Sunday to reflecting/strategizing and preparing untuk Isnin-Jumaat.