🦄 The Journey of a Game Developer who increased CLTV by 25%
Got questions about content? ^Martins
👋 Meet Ryan…
Ryan is an game developer from San Luis Obispo, CA.
🔎 Ryan was looking for a new way to monetize his game
and how to increase customer lifetime value (CLTV) for his iOS game called . He knew that he needs to rely on multiple monetization strategies in order to make money.
🚫 But he had a problem!
As a game developer, he didn't want to have a paid game. In-app purchase (IAP) as an alternative are great but you cannot just rely on one monetization strategy. And he knew that mobile video ads seriously degrade the gaming experience.
Ryan wished there was a better way…
A better way to enhance the experience of all players (especially the high achievers - the loyal whale players) and also increase his customer lifetime value (CLTV).
🧞♂️ Until one day his friend recommended a reward engine that "does all the job for you. You just need to collect the check."
Ⓜ Meet Monetizr
Monetizr is a game reward engine that enhances the experience of players by rewarding them for time and skill with real-life physical rewards - like t-shirts, decals, hats, 3d figurines and more.
Game swag can be unlocked and purchased right within the game itself, as a result increasing LTV and enabling whale players to brag about the game and their achievements in the real world.
👉 Unlike others, this solution…
by rewarding them with real-life physical rewards like game related stealth t-shirts and high-quality decals that could be unlocked and purchased right within the game.
🚀 As a result…
Ryan increased LTV by 25% and made his player experience even more special, enabling them to brag about their achievements in the real-world.
🤩 And clients were super happy!
- Thousands of player tweets and user photos, and even unboxing videos on YouTube.
- Check them out yourself 👉 🐦
⬛ Blackbox succeeded because
Monetizr used its patent-pending technology to reward gamers natively through the gamer's journey.
- Emotional triggers: Monetizr identified emotional triggers by using the through the narrative and the gamer's journey.
- Rewarding gamers: Monetizr rewarded gamers for time, skills and money spent natively & by enhancing the experience of gamers within the game.
- Real-life rewards: Monetizr engaged with gamers by rewarding them with real-life rewards that have value outside the game.