South Side Bible Church / Updated February 20, 2020
NOTE: To place new requests on the prayer chain, please send them to email@example.com
Most Recent Requests and Updates
- Deanna Pastor — has Follicular Lymphoma. Beginning chemo 2/25 and a spinal fluid treatment 2/28. Repeated every 21 days. MRI & Pet Scan after 3 treatments to see if they’re effective. Pray for strength, peace & positivity.
- Sandy Harper — in hospital this past week with influenza A. Pray for a quick recovery and for Jerry who also has it.
- Brad Johnston — now home after being in hospital with Influenza A. Pray for complete recovery & continued strength. Peace for Cindy.
- Doris Tice — moved this week to a Nursing Home in IN where she’ll receive 24 hr care and she is happy in her new home! Pray for continued strength & comfort.
Requests from the Last Month
- Cindy Brown’s aunt Diane — passed away 2/2 after a short battle with cancer. She was a believer. Pray for her family who don’t know the Lord and for Cindy & her family at this time.
- Mel Ferguson — number of health issues lately. In Dec., two stents following heart catheterization. MRI showed a recent stroke & in Jan. found he’s having frequent seizures. Now on medication for them & weekly treat-ments to prevent recurrence of his bladder cancer.
- Frankie Chapa — Doing outpatient therapy 2-3 days/wk. Fluid on his brain has built up again, being monitored by the doctors. Pray progress continues, for determination & for complete healing. For health & encouragement for Kori & their support team.
- Faith Kauffman — had colon re-section surgery 11/18 and it went well. Following she had her appendix out. Pray for a healthy & complete recovery.
- Bev Liebrandt — now at The Reflections Assisted Living (14316 Helmer Rd, Rm 126). Would love visitors.
- Renee Hawes — had eye surgery 11/6. Pray for good healing & sight. Seeing Glaucoma specialist (UGH syndrome: eyes don’t drain excess fluid that causes edema & glaucoma). Doctors optimistic her full vision will return.
- Lenz’s — On home assignment visiting supporting churches and going through many transitions. Kids all doing well adjusting to a new school. Daniel diagnosed with convergence insufficiency (affects motor and visual processing). Pray insurance covers weekly therapy.
- Pastor Mike — had surgery 10/15. Pray for a complete healing.
- Jared & Heather Vaden — opportunities to share their ministry & increased support.
- Beth French (Cathy de Jong’s sister-in-law) — done radiation treatments! Pray for healing.
- Joy Allen (Doris Tice’s daughter) — has Crohn’s Disease.
- Kristi Miller—depleted immune system & other health problems & symptoms that need to be addressed. Pray for strength & energy.
- Kellogg’s — for those who have been affected by the cuts/changes at Kellogg’s.
- Kauffman’s — Hillis’s nephew & niece-in-law (Brent & Faith) are at Grand Vista in Marshall.
- Christy Hughes (Gwen Holladay’s Kidney Recipient) — cancer but growing in the Lord. For God’s healing & for her husband Bruce.
- Nancy Chally (Cindy B’s Sister-in-law) — multiple blood clots in her legs & lungs. Serious condition but treatable.
- Rick Dosh — Pray for complete healing as he’s still in pain despite having back & hip surgeries last year.
- Eric Goldsmith (son of Dan & Sharon) — APL Leukemia. Rehab & chemo. For healing.
- Robin McNally — AL Leukemia. Treatment continues. Was in hospital for only a few hours before Christmas with a temperature. Precautionary. Thanks for praying.
- Sue Read — GSS (neurodegenerative disease), becoming weaker. Sue is a believer.
- Jayne Brady — renal failure & blockage in heart.
Our Service Men and Women
Our Service Men & Women — Laura Beach, Frankie Chapa, Brandon/Tena de Jong, Heidi Fouty, Matt/Leanna Gordon (WA), Jim Hall, Andy Layton, Megan/Kevin Sweitzer (OH), Josh Waterstradt (KW), Zeke Wieland, Dillon Wilkins (HI).