South Side Bible Church / Updated September 18, 2020
NOTE: To place new requests on the prayer chain, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent Requests and Updates
- Roy Hawes’ mom — diagnosed with oral cancer. Pray for a good outcome.
- Marge Breitbach — battling cancer & sometimes struggles after her infusions because she doesn’t tolerate them well. Pray for good progress.
- Janice Dahl’s mom — hip surgery 9/2 went well. Care needed for her & Janice’s dad who has diabetes & dementia. Continue to pray for their salvation. Janice in MI to help look after them for a bit and help with decisions for their future care.
- Rodney Lawson (Renee Hawes’ Dad) — now home. Having lots of tests & treatments to stop the blood loss.
- Zac Hall (Jim & Brenda’s son) — having some health issues. Going to a cardiologist for tests.
- Cammi Bard — surgery 8/6. Relief from pain. Now home. Pray for complete healing.
- Henry (Al & Renate McKeever’s son) — passed away 8/30. Be in prayer for the family at this difficult time. Has 3 sons & 6 grandchildren.
- Bob (Renee Hawes’ uncle) — in hospital (GA) with pneumonia & covid. Pray for complete healing & peace.
- Joy Newby — tests being done for possible health issue.
- Mike Frey — having only 3 chemo treatments. No cancer!!
- Lenz Family — return to PNG has changed to Oct 31 due to COVID now in PNG. Pray as they wait for approval to return. Pray they can say goodbye to family/friends in person. Pray for school plans, etc. that have now been affected by their delay in returning to the field.
- Jared & Heather Vaden — moved to MO 8/20 to continue their missionary training. Increased support needed. Heather miscarried recently. Pray for comfort.
- Jayne Brady (former SSBC member) — in hospice (TX) due to kidney failure. In her final days.
- Frankie Chapa — complete healing for Frankie.
Requests from the Last Month
- Kori Chapa — surgery 8/24 to remove osteoma on her brow went well & it was benign! For quick healing.
- Faith (Hillis Kauffman’s nephew’s wife) — her mother passed away unexpectedly 8/20. Pray for the family.
- Jan Kauffman — eye surgery 8/19 went well. Pray her vision is restored and for quick healing.
- Tina Brown — had surgery 7/29. It went well. Pray for a speedy recovery.
- Jill (Dan and Peggy’s daughter-in-law) — a virus attacked her inner ear causing dizziness but she is improving. Going 2x/wk to balance clinic for treatments. Pray for complete healing as she needs help walking, etc. Now can drive.
- Stephen Yousef (Naz & Ruth’s son) — Pray his platelet counts balance out to a normal level & stay there. Pray for protection for the next 6 months.
- Tom Hill (Terry & Renee’s son) — 2nd & 3rd degree burns following a bonfire accident. Improving slowly. Continue to pray for healing, no infection & relief from pain. Married 6/6.
- Shirley Townsend — had a broken ankle.
- Deanna Pastor — has Follicular Lymphoma. Began chemo 2/25 and a spinal fluid treatment 2/28. Repeated every 21 days. Pray for strength, peace & positivity.
- Roquetta (Keeta) Auton (Steve’s mom) — passed away 6/13. Pray for the family as they have suffered many difficult losses in the past few years.
- Bev Liebrandt — passed away 6/1. Be in prayer for her family.
- Kathy (Becky Dosh’s mom) — heart catheterization 6/3 went well. Seeing a sleep center. Improving. Pray for her salvation.
- SSBC Missionaries — a number of our missionaries are in need of additional financial support at this time. Pray that their needs are met.
- Rick Dosh — passed away 4/10. Pray for Becky, Austin & Abby at this difficult time. Rick is greatly missed here at South Side.
- Doris Tice — passed away 4/14. Be in prayer for Doris’ family & all the friends here at South Side who miss her dearly.
- Kristi Miller—depleted immune system. Pray for strength & energy.
- Kellogg’s — for those who have been affected by the cuts/changes at Kellogg’s.
- Christy Hughes (Gwen Holladay’s Kidney Recipient) — cancer but growing in the Lord. For God’s healing & for her husband Bruce.
- Eric Goldsmith (son of Dan & Sharon) — APL Leukemia. Rehab & chemo. For healing.
- Robin McNally — AL Leukemia. Treatment continues. Pray for special protection at this time.