Session 3: Exercise
- Create an array of 5 names, all lowercase
- Go through each of the names
- output a sentence containing the name and length of the name
- if the name has an even number of letters, capitalize the name
Create a function that takes in a name and number
- The function should output the name the right number of times
- Write and use a function that returns the largest number in a given Array.
- Now try to do the same without using max
Write a function that takes in an Array of strings and puts them out inside of a box. For example, ["john", "kate", "jimmy"] gets output as:
* john *
* kate *
* jimmy *
How can you make the box stay consistent width despite the names having different lengths?