Session 15 Exercises:
- Create a GuestBook model that has a name
- Create a GuestBookEntry model that has a guest_book_id, person_name, and body
- Create a page (index) that lists all of the guest books
- Create a page (show) which allows you to see the messages in an individual guest book
- Instead of the page reloading, only reload the list of messages
- TIP: Check out setInterval
- NOTE: This should mean when you create a message in the console, it updates automatically.
Exercise 4 (Bonus):
- Implement a form that allows you to add a new entry to a guest book in a separate browser.
- NOTE: When you add the guest book entry, it should refresh the list automatically in BOTH browsers.