User experience and interface designer with 5+ years of experience, working with startups and clients to create user-centered mobile and web applications. My role is to uncover user needs and problems, then design solutions that are useful, usable, and delightful to use.
Spent 4 years as co-founder of asknative, which allowed me to work as a product designer, shaping the mobile and web experience. While working with several clients to design solutions for their businesses that matches their users needs.
My process involves user & competitor research, information architecture, interaction design, wireframes and mockups, prototypes, and monitoring & testing.
July 2018 – Current | Berlin
February 2017 – June 2018 | Berlin
- Building personas, customer journey maps, user stories and flows, tracking plans for analytics, and design systems for our web app platform.
- Building quick prototypes for internal review with peers from Development, Sales, Customer Support and Success.
- Preparing, performing, and reviewing remote usability tests in a 2 week sprint.
- Collaborating with Product owners and Tech leads for creating stories for development with UX plans, to make sure that all the design details are well defined and clear.
- Formalizing the design process within to be taken into consideration during product development cycle from product initial review to final delivery to enterprise.
UX/UI Designer (Freelancer)
EVELO Electric Bicycles, Somuchmore GmbH
December 2015 – May 2016 (5 months) | NY – Berlin
- Designing and building lead-generation pages, with continues A/B testing and optimization.
- Creating the site map, user stories and flows, wireframes, and visual design for a web app.
- Creating user stories & flows, and building prototypes for a mobile application.
Product Designer & Web Developer
January 2012 – December 2015 (4 years) | Cairo, Egypt
Joined asknative as a cofounder. Working in an Agile environment, I was heavily involved in product development cycle, collaborating with others to take ideas from paper to production.
I was responsible for user research, information architecture, wireframes, interaction design, mockups, style guidelines, branding, prototyping, web development, testing, and print design.
- Designing the iOS and Android apps, and working with developers during implementation.
- Designing and developing the the web application, iOS application landing page, and email notifications and newsletters.
- Improving the branding through logo, colors, and typography.
- Designing an iOS app for “Trans2Bid.” Car ordering service similar to Uber.
- Designing and developing the web admin dashboard for “StreamCity.” Radio streaming platform, that allows users to upload, manage, and stream songs.
- Designing the iOS app for “4 Lost and Found.” Platform for reporting lost and found items.
Arab Academy for Science and Technology
B.Sc. in Computer Science
2006 – 2010 | Alexandria, Egypt