#TurnOffThePlasticTap - Giveaway!
- There are two separate competitions, spread the word and take action.
- Competition will run from the 4th of October to the 4th of November.
- Prizes will be drawn at random, and progressively over time. Chances of winning depend on the number of actions you take and how early you enter!
- Participate in the +Remix the Giant Plastic Tap - Photoshop Challenge!
- Limit one winner per competition.
- See full list of Terms and Conditions .
SPREAD THE WORD- ENTER HERE → https://gleam.io/Pvpx3/join-campaign
- Dell - 1x - (Worldwide - $3000 value)
- BenQ - 1x ( - (US & Canada - $2000 value)
- Wacom - ( 5x (Small x Medium x Large) (Worldwide - $400 value each)
- - (Pro Photo Bags - Worldwide - 2x $250 store credit)
- - (US only - 1x $500 of store credit)
- (Photography storage and portfolio - 5x $360 SmugMug Pro Account)
- (Photography Community - 5x $80 Flickr Pro accounts )
- Adobe ( ( 3x $120 value each)
- (3x $100 of tutorial credit)
- ($400 of Digital Resources for Photographers)
- (lifetime membership 1x $799 value)
- Any tutorial (1x $299 value)
- - (1x $999 value)
- course - (3x $200 value each)
TAKE ACTION - ENTER HERE → https://gleam.io/pz8Jf/take-action
- Niu - 1x ) (Excl. China - $3000 value)
- - (Photography Accessories - Worldwide - $500, $250, $250 of store credit)
- - (Sustainable Travel Gear - Worldwide - 2x $200 Store credit)
- Prints (3x large 24x36” metal prints, Shipped anywhere in the world 3x $1000 value)
- Dropbox (Cloud Storage - 25x $120/year - One year of )
- Sony - 1x(1x$750 value) - US/Canada only.
Full Terms and Conditions:
VON WONG OFFICIAL GIANT PLASTIC TAP CONTEST RULES
Last Updated: September 14, 2021
Giant Plastic Tap Contest. By entering into Join the Movement or Take Action Giant Plastic Tap Contests (collectively, “GPT Contests”), you may be eligible to win certain prizes. The GPT Contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law and are subject to all applicable laws. No purchase is necessary to enter GPT Contests and win prizes.
GPT Contests are administered by Von Wong with prizes donated by GPT sponsors (“Sponsors”). These rules (the “GPT Contest Rules”) govern your participation in any GPT Contest. By entering into a GPT Content, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the GPT Contest Rules.
Eligibility. GPT Contests are only open to participants who submit a valid entry through the Join the Movement or Taking Action platforms and have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside as of the date of entry. GPT Contests are not open to employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Von Wong or Sponsors, or their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and/or their representatives, anyone connected with the production or administration of the GPT Contests, and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) of and those domiciled with (whether or not related) any of the foregoing.
How to Enter GPT Contests. You may enter the GPT Contests through completing the required actions for eligibility set forth on the Giant Plastic Tap Join the Movement or Taking Action platforms. Although you can participate in as many actions as you like, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person for each GPT Contest prize regardless of method of entry; use of multiple email addresses to enter GPT Contests is strictly prohibited.
Entries must be received by Von Wong by the end of the applicable period indicated for each GPT Contest prize in order to be eligible to win that prize. Timing of entry receipt will be determined solely by Von Wong.
Von Wong and Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, stolen, incomplete, falsified, void, corrupted, garbled, misdirected, or otherwise unintelligible entries or for any problems, bugs or malfunctions you may encounter when submitting your entry. Such entries are void and will not be accepted. We reserve the right to disqualify incomplete entries. Proof of sending an entry is not proof of receipt by Von Wong. All entries submitted become the sole property of Von Wong and will not be acknowledged or returned.