📂 Presskit : Do Not Love - Violators Will be Shot
- Get Demo On:
- Developer: Team Bisugo; Based in Manila, Philippines
- Genre: Dystopian / Romance Visual Novel
- Started in: 2018
- Planned Release Date: Summer 2020
- Platforms: PC (Windows, Mac and Linux). Other platforms TBA.
- Press / Business Contact: email@example.com
- Social Media: | | | |
📎 Important Links
- Ten years ago, a fatal and near untraceable disease was discovered with the deaths of six children in Manila. After finding out that the disease is only transferable through skin contact, the city is shut off from the world, until a cure could be found.
- Now in present day, twenty-one year old Jericho survives by being an intimus - someone who sells human touch inside the walls of the Neo-Manila QZ. Though the crime is considered punishable by death, both police and citizens have come to accept them as part of "normal" life.
- That is, until a new chief inspector is put into position, who’s determined to rid the streets of intimus once and for all.
- Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot started pre-production on January 2018, with production starting on March 2018, aiming to participate in that year’s NaNoReNo. On April 2018, version Alpha 1.0 and 1.1 released, however due to problems in production - most notably sprite deformations and file loss - the version that went out was buggy and lacked a lot of content.
- After fixing the sprite problem in late June and recovering most lost files on November, production started once again in March 2019. Beta 1.0.0 released successfully on time for IntRenAiMo 2019, featuring all missing content and GUI fix.
- Reception is overwhelmingly positive, with the demo trending multiple times on the visual novel, romance, and games categories in Itch.io. Multiple lets players have also covered the game on YouTube and Twitch.
- A cosmetic patch - DNL Beta 1.1 - released in July 2019.
- Currently, Team Bisugo is launching a Kickstarter to fund the production of the full Do Not Love - Violators Will Be Shot (starting on August 13, 2019, 8 AM PST).
- A total of 10 Bad Endings and 3 Good Endings are possible.
- Estimated play time: 30 min. to 2 hours, depending on speed and level of completionism
- Demo is considered "complete" and stand-alone, however various materials are liable to change upon release of the full game.
- Features a hidden easter egg ending.
- Romance three possible characters as the intimus, Jericho.
- Different routes showcase different aspects of the story and characters. Watch the world of Neo-Manila unfold the more you play.
- All your choices matter. Adapt a survivor's mindset when approaching a dilemma.
- Over 30+ hours of content for you to read and unlock.
- Immerse yourself in the world of Neo-Manila through beautiful backgrounds and compelling character art.
- Let the atmosphere creep in with our original soundtrack, done by our own composer.
- Being an intimus means intense hand-holding scenes. Will you be up for the job?
🖥️ System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 350 mb available space