Call for Co-Producer
For “Tales from Cerulean City”
for a 2020 Video Diary Series
“Tales from a Windy City 2017-9”
I volunteered to single-handed direct & send monthly video diaries every month for 2 years to a limited audience of friends, colleagues & family. They liked them!
Idea for next the next year
Similar structure, bigger ambitions → better content
Core: YouTube Channel
Monthly videos from Jan 2020 - Dec 2021
As Ishaan puts it in the Tales from a Windy City compilation video: he enjoyed riding along for “the many & diverse things” while he stayed with me in Chicago. That is the experience I would love the viewers to share.
I will try to document with video aspects of my diverse life. What is particularly interesting is how I move in multiple social circles:
from hipster theatre kids & moody musicians in the Performing Arts, to hyped-up tech entrepreneurs & wacky Designers.
- Weekly videos
- Monthly livestream Q&A
- Monthly audio-only podcast alternative to video (based on podcasting experience with FlipPh.one/Diaries)
What I’m looking for in a Co-Producer
What I’ll take the lead on
- Content Generation
What you’ll take the lead on
- Video Editing
- I’m doing just fine in iMovie (keep ya Adobe Premier & Final Cut spoilt film skool kidz!)
- Would love someone with expertise at cutting multiple clips with different settings in volumes into a cohesive episode (welcome to use Adobe Premier & Final Cut if you’re a spoilt film skool kid)
- This is the equivalent to Tushar Kelkar’s role in our podcast FlipPh.one/diaries
- And cutting social media promo spots
Up for grabs
- Digital Marketing: Strategy & Execution
- Especially in first 3 months: would need a hard push at building an audience.
- Running the YouTube channel
- Someone tech savvy with focus on action