📝 Penn Week 14a – Helpful App Continues
- Last week before final projects are due, we’ll meet in small groups today and on Wednesday
- Please bring in a draft of your presentation for next class (enough to talk about and edit).
- Last set of readings is due on Wednesday
- will be our critic in class on Monday 04/26
Ideas for things to present
- What is your project about?
- How did you research it?
- Who is the audience?
- Did your design change during the time?
- Highlights from your interview. Who did you interview, what did you learn? How did you evolve your project?
- Main pages of your site/app or a prototype
- Page that highlights visual design elements, you can explain your reasoning
Small group meetings
You can work on either your project, student homepage, or the reading when you’re not meeting with your group.
Sarah, Mia, Daniel, Sabrina
Ashley, Brian, Erin, Zoe