+420 727 898 878
Remote worker interested in multiple aspects of software development.
- I can help you to translate words into well-designed & tested code.
- I enjoy learning timeless principles, approaches & practices, e.g. , , , etc.
- I love improving open source projects I use, see my .
- I like asking & answering questions @
- I generally enjoy working with Java & stack, but I have no problem getting up to speed with any language or framework.
- I regularly review code as part of pull requests
- I share my knowledge during team meetings
Software developer @
- I work on 3 greenfield projects: Merchants, Loyalty & Statements
- It entails design, implementation, testing, deploy artifacts to given runtimes
- I started Merchants project from scratch applying Domain driven design principles
- I employed RESTful API design
- Pioneered the way we deploy to production using Docker
- Built integrated environment for CARD systems
- Introduced docker distribution with as a face-lift for enterprise-y feeling, from which whole company benefited and major Docker adoption started
- Implemented patterns for Docker images and deployment pipeline
- I set up continuous integration pipeline in Teamcity
Other career milestones can be found @
- Java, Groovy
- Spring stack (Boot, MVC, Core, Integration, Batch)
- Domain driven design
- Docker (+ Compose, Distribution)
- Azure (IaaS)
- SQL, Oracle DB
- CI, Teamcity
- Build, Maven, Gradle
- Test automation, TDD, BDD, Spock, JBehave
- Load testing, Gatling
I work remotely for almost 1 year
I worked in international environments based in Prague & Košice
I collaborated with folks from US, UK, Germany, Asia, etc.
I speak English (fluent), Slovak (native)