http://mihalc.in/, email@example.com, +420 727 898 878
Software developer working remotely and interested in multiple aspects of software development.
- I can help you to translate ideas into well-designed & tested code.
- I enjoy learning timeless principles, approaches & practices, e.g. , , , etc.
- I love improving open source projects I use, see my .
- I like asking & answering questions @
- I generally enjoy working with Java & stack, but I have no problem getting up to speed with any language or framework.
- I regularly review code of my colleagues as part of merge requests
- I seek to settle down on pragmatic solutions to given problems.
Software developer @ , remote, 2016 - present
- I work on 4 projects: Merchants, Notifier, Loyalty & Statements
- It entails solution design, implementation, testing, integrations with other modules, deployments
- I started Merchants project from scratch applying Domain driven design principles and RESTful API design
- I set up continuous integration pipeline in Teamcity and Gitlab CI
Test automation lead @ Barclays Investment Bank, Prague, 2013 - 2016
I was leading test automation team which focus on BDD tests written in JBehave
Test automation developer @ RWE IT Slovakia, Košice, 2011 - 2013
Design and implementation of reusable scripts using HP QTP and Selenium
Support for automation of multiple technologies (Web, SAP, Java, .NET) and layers (UI, API, DB)
- Java, Groovy
- Spring stack (Boot, MVC, Core, Integration, Batch)
- Domain driven design
- Test automation, TDD, BDD, Spock, JBehave
- Build: Maven, Gradle
- CI, Teamcity, Gitlab
- Azure (IaaS)
- Load testing, Gatling
I work remotely in Slovakia now for almost 3 years
I worked in international environments based in Prague & Košice
I collaborated with folks from US, UK, Germany, Asia, etc.
I speak English (fluent), Slovak (native)