MozCoffee São Paulo – October 2017
Our third meeting of volunteers from the region of São Paulo focused on the planning of campaigns and/or projects.
- Align the plans of the press office with the local community
- Understand press office plans
- Elaborate Privacy Day event plan
- Understand and organize our learnings on latest Mozilla campaigns runned at region building collaborative feedback.
- Recognize plans to work on a community participation plan on Firefox 57 launch
- Firefox 57 release launch plan delivered
- Privacy Day event
- Report (on Discourse) with events organized and our learnings
Description: In our with Mozilla's press office, we defined that we would hold bimonthly meetings and one of the open subject for this upcoming meeting was the launch of Firefox 57. So we need to align with them if what we were thinking will really happen or not.
Goal: Align the Firefox 57 plans of the press office with the local community.
Owner: @Fernanda e @Vanielli
2. Firefox 57
Description: Release Launch
Goal: Elaborate a plan for the launch of Firefox 57 in São Paulo area.
Owner: @Cynthia P
Description: Privacy Day (name pending to choose)
Goal: Elaborate event plan, budget, location
4. Recap of Mozilla's activities at region
Description: We'll look at all the activities we've done in the last few months, especially the Mozilla Activate campaign, and take note of what worked well, what did not work well, which was very new and awesome, as was our last partnerships with places and projects, and describe our learning to share with the community to have a clear vision for upcoming strategies with events in the region.
Goal: Understand and organize our learnings on latest Mozilla campaigns runned at region building collaborative feedback.
Owner: @Geraldo B