Meg Soper | All Presentations
(Click arrows to expand descriptions)
The Secret Sauce: Thriving in Times of Change
Now more than ever, we need a reason to laugh!
Meg has designed this Keynote to deliver a much needed lift to organizations who are being called on to adapt to accelerating change in a time of great uncertainty. In her dynamic and engaging style, Meg shares ideas on how we can use humor, passion, and resilience to navigate change and perform at our highest level no matter what challenges we encounter.
Using experiences from her career as an O.R. nurse, Meg will demonstrate how we can use mindfulness techniques to help us build our resilience, shift our perspective and lead us to be more effective in our roles while building healthier and stronger relationships with the people we work with and those who we serve.
This presentation will entertain, inspire, and provide your team with tools they can use to bolster their resilience, self-awareness and inter-personal relationships.
- Learn about the HPR Sauce – Humor, Passion and Resilience to manage change and thrive.
- Gain greater control over how we respond to stress and challenge; demonstrate how we can ‘Shift our Perspective’ to be emotionally resilient.
- Learn about mindfulness techniques to give our ‘Brain a Boost’ and to help us stay present in our interactions with others.
- Offer strategies to help improve personal resilience so that we are better able to manage change and maintain a positive mindset.
- Share laughter and positive energy together!
Laughter Makes Us Stronger
A great deal has changed in recent months with the arrival of an unwelcome visitor named Covid 19. In addition to the health threat, virtually every aspect of daily life and routine has been turned on its head. As if our pre-pandemic challenges were not enough! And since we do not know when things are going to get back to ‘normal’, one thing is certain: Now more than ever, we need a reason to laugh!
Meg’s experience in stand-up comedy - and in the hospital operating room - shines through in this hilarious exploration of life in the time of Covid. She offers a humor filled look at the serious issue of stress in our lives, encouraging us to reframe, refocus and stay on course even when our well laid plans get tossed into upheaval.
Meg’s presentation will speak to everyone in the room - whether they are just starting out in their career, or are charged with leading the troops through times of major change – and will offer insights on how we can use humor to boost our resilience and maintain a positive mindset.
Work-Life Balance? You’ve Got to Be Kidding!
This presentation brings interactive humor to the subject of resilience, recognizing that finding life balance is a journey – not a destination. Managing all the demands and priorities on our time can prove to be overwhelming.
Meg offers a humorous perspective on the serious matter of dealing with stress and encouraging us to be mindful of how we allocate our mental and physical energy so we can bounce back from challenge and adversity, and find the confidence needed to handle whatever comes our way.
Work Life Balance? You’ve Got to be Kidding! will inspire, entertain, and leave audience members with strategies to benefit our health and self-confidence, as well as strengthen relationships at work and at home.
- Learn about the HPR Sauce – Humor, Passion, and Resilience to thrive personally and professionally.
- Explore Meg’s “Key Elements of Life” model to map strategies for how we allocate our energy to relationships, career, mind, body, and soul.
- Understand how nutrition and exercise can bolster personal resilience.
- Learn methods to achieve greater control of our mental energy and engage both the creative and analytical sides of our brain.
- Learn the MMB Challenge – Mini-Mindful Breaks to give your brain a boost.
- Gain understanding about specific stress reducing and mindfulness strategies.
Building Resilience | Get Connected and Stay Plugged In
Get ready for a highly engaging and interactive presentation! This presentation focuses on effective communication, conflict management, and dealing with different personalities based on the DISC model. Meg brings laughter and energy to the topic of conflict management and dealing with different personalities in the workplace. Meg will give everyone a better understanding of each other’s challenges and unique qualities, helping to enhance relationships both at work and at home. You will leave armed with practical strategies geared toward a healthier, happier, and more productive workplace environment.
What Does the Audience Leave With?
- Understanding of the value each person brings to the workplace
- Knowledge of the strengths and challenges of the four Personality Styles
- Understanding of how each Personality Style might be perceived by others
- Strategies to “flex your style” to better communicate, motivate, and gain cooperation from others
- Awareness about how shifting our perspective can help to build better relationships