ACES Output Transforms VWG
← Use sidebar to navigate to a particular meeting.
Use Cmd+F or Ctrl+F to search this page.
Meeting #15, April 7th 2021, 1pm PT
- Kevin Wheatley: Here is a list of work areas:
1) Finish general requirements list gathering
3) Catagorise/catalogue reference display/environments (list display colorimetry encodings, etc)
4) Stipped back version of SSTS RRT/ODT
What clipping points should we remove?
How should we map SSTS parameters to displays?
5) Alternate renderings
6) Appearance modeling (color, not image appearance)
7) LMT Sub group - designing guidelines or a tool?
Matching old renderings
8) Gamut mappings - do they need to know the display encoding and thus exist after the main rendering?
- Alex Fry: Who has a particular interest in tackling any of these? We can make threads on ACES Central. There is a thread already on terminology. We need to agree what we mean by things to all be on the same page.