Machinery breakdown cover for white goods
means any household appliances described in the schedule. Some examples are:
- televisions, DVD players, hi-fis, home theatre systems;
- fridges, stoves, ovens, microwaves;
- washing machines, tumble dryers, dishwashers.
What we insure
- We will compensate you for sudden mechanical and electrical damage to the insured item that you could not have foreseen.
- We will compensate you if, at the time of the damage, the insured item was in the Home.
What we do not insure
- Wear, tear and deterioration
- Household pests and pets
- Cleaning, dyeing, renovating and repairing
- Confiscation and detention
- Using or treating items in the wrong way
- Damage to glass and lenses
- Damage to parts of the insured property that have short lifespan
- Damage to computers, notebooks, laptops, palmtops, iPads, tablets and data processing
- Damage to electric gate motors