Listening Sessions to inform USDA’s efforts to advance Racial Justice and Equity
Each speaker will have 5 minutes to make remarks. Your speaking time slot will be determined on a first-come, first-serve basis at which you register for a listening session. A list of the speaking order will be sent to participants in advance.
USDA’s Racial Equity Commission will use this information to address systemic inequities and increase participation in USDA programs, services, committees, and decision-making processes.
July 28: 10am-1pm, 1pm-4pm, 4pm-7pm Eastern
July 29: 7-9pm Eastern
- If you have interacted with any agency at USDA, please describe that experience.
- How can USDA remove or reduce barriers that underserved communities and individuals face?
- What can USDA do to actively increase participation and engagement with underserved communities?
Other ways to comment:
- Review and by typing directly into the comment section or attaching your comments as a document (no longer than 20 pages).
- Send an email with your comments to
*Submit Comments by August 14