📃 Land Kit Version Log
Land Kit .113
- Added Set Age component for a planting areas. Will change the size of the plants based on radius_max attribute and a "Growth Rate" data field (Mature height(.5 to 100 ft) ("Slow"(5-200yr), "Moderate"(2-50yr), and "Rapid"(1-20yr)).
- Bug fixes
Land Kit .112
- Bloom Calendar can now create animated bloom. Will output all plants with updated colors according to the month. Component can also receive planting areas or plants. Previous version only took a short list or library of plants.
- Bloom Calendar will accept months delimited with commas or a hyphen. Currently will always make a single range.
- Culled plants in remove overlaps now return removed plants in case of need for further study.
- Performance should be slightly faster on some operations
- Data should now accept hyphen or em dash as a domain delimiter
- Data will exclude any characters within parentheses (providing a way of commenting with in your data sheet without affecting the value)
- Added more color names (list coming soon)
- Grid Surface option in Areas as Surfaces is much much faster.
Land Kit .111
- Added Remove Overlaps in area component. Will remove plants where overlaps occur within a given tolerance.
- Removed deepcopy of plants in a lot of areas to avoid slower processing (tried to always reconnect the plant to a new area or no area if that was the case.
- improved how plants get 'placed' in Place Plant in area component when no loc is defined.
- Fill Pattern now includes plants that were already placed in a planting area (they could be used for co-location)
- When no radius is provided and when plant.height_max and plant.height_min are present, calculates a radius automatically based on the Growth Form.
Land Kit .110
- Fixed issue where module array would blow up
- Added Environmental rules to fill pattern
- bug fixes
Land Kit .109
- Added Image Color Rule which will create a rule for color based on an image input from a mapped surface.
- Added image analysis layer to create a layer from an image input from a mapped surface.
- BETA: Added pattern fill (constrained) which behaves very similarly to a constrained fill. Missing self spacing and some plant co-location ranges (plants constrained near other plants work).
- Weights are now assigned to plants automatically as attributes to plants (plant.w = 1.0). This attribute can be changed per plant just like any other attribute with the change attributes component.
- Updated weight balancing to get more consistent fill densities on constrained fill. Still not perfect.
- bug fixes