[KB*] Suggested Office 365 Settings
This doc now lives at: https://docs.nylas.com/v1.0/docs/suggested-office-365-settings
The following settings are recommended by Nylas to help ensure maximum compatibility with our sync engine.
To start, open your Exchange admin center from the Office 365 settings page.
- Make sure the default sharing policy is set for individual calendar sharing:
- Make sure sender notifications are enabled (notify internal and external senders)
- Make sure Malware Detection response is set to “Delete all attachments”
- Use default settings
Mobile Device Access
Exchange ActiveSync Access Settings
- Hit the “edit” button
Device Access Rules
- Make sure all iPhone devices are allowed
- Make sure there are no quarantined devices with a user agent string of python-EAS-Client 1.0 (the fake mobile device Nylas uses to connect)
Mobile device mailbox policies
- Make sure the default settings are being used.