Junior High Swim Club
Meet #2 Information (at Angleton)
Facility Rules / Expectations
- No Spectators. Meet will be broadcast on YouTube
- Here is the link for parents:
- No food in the bleachers, or on the pool deck
- Masks must be worn by all coaches/staff
- Masks must be worn by all athletes unless they are going to the pool to WU/CD, or to their race. This will be enforced, so please talk to your athletes ahead of time so we do not have behavior issues.
- Please ensure that you are present during warm ups
- One way starts during team warm ups only. Do not allow swimmers to swim back to the wall that others are practicing starts from.
- During the meet, no diving into the WU/CD pool. Also, no horseplay will be permitted.
- The timeline looks like 1:30 if we have our kids prepared, and they understand the whistle count before each race.
- We will keep a one way traffic flow and have a ready area. It went pretty smooth last week. All swimmers go from the bleachers to the ready area by the diving boards, race, exit toward the coaches.
- If our ready area becomes too wild, we will send some kids back to the bleachers in order to maintain social distancing better.
- Note: Please fill out the form using link indicating you or your child’s availability for our swim meets.
See You at the Pool,
Coach Robert Brown
Brazoswood Swimming, Diving, & Water Polo
Meet #1 Results (Official & Un-Official w/younger swimmers)
4/19 - Water Polo Practice w/Coach Abby
HS Girls Playoff Game
4/20 - Practice
4/21 - TBD
4/22 - Meet #3 @ Bwood versus Fairview
- NOTE: I will have to schedule practices around HS events and my other HS duties but will do my best to communicate in advance any change in this schedule.
- Be sure to join Remind Alerts for Communication !
2021 Meet Schedule
- We have two away meets:
- Angleton (Fri Apr 9th); 2 Stadium Drive; Angleton, TX 77515
- Friendswood (Thu Apr 29th); 1115 Falling Leaf; Friendswood, TX 77546