How to add a Gmail signature
If you see a broken image in your signature, this is due to a bug in Gmail for non-Chrome browsers. To solve this issue, you need to upload your image on a service other than Google Drive (the one offered by default in Gmail) and add it via the URL in Gmail settings.
- Go to Gmail’s General Settings
- Find Signature in the General tab and add your text signature
- Tap on the button to add an image
- Upload your image to a service providing you a direct link to the image (important: don’t use Gmail’s own uploader) and paste the link in the popup
- Select the right size for the image
- Enjoy your shiny new signature that will work across browsers and not just in Chrome 🎉