How To Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full soccer team depends on type of league.
- 7v7 – 10 Player Min for Team
- 11v11 – 15 Player Min for Team
- If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee’s among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- *Size of small groups depends on type of Soccer league
- 7v7 – 2-6 Players for small group
- 11v11 – 2-9 Players for small group
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
SOLO / FREE AGENT
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in your city!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
NOTE: If a player registers for a team without permission from the team rep, the team rep can remove that player from their team roster.
Every prospective team representative shall submit the on-line Team Application Form by the specified deadline. Once the application is received and approved by the league, your team will be available as a choice in the Player Application Form. Registering players can select your team as their choice, building up your roster. You can track the status of your team by visiting the Team Registration page. Players are considered registered once their payment is received, and for new players, a copy of their drivers license.
Teams must have 10 registered players, including a minimum of 2 female players for Coed League, to be considered eligible to play the first week of games. Failure to meet this deadline makes a team subject to the late registration fee of $100 and may jeopardize the team’s spot in the league if there are teams waiting for a spot. Assuming spots are available for that season, a team may play once they meet the 10 player requirement and paid their late fee.
To add players to your team, they must register online and select your team as their preference. If you need to remove or change a player, please contact the Team Rep Coordinator.
There is a $100 late fee applied to team registrations submitted after the due date.
Returning teams meeting requirements will have priority over new teams up to the registration deadline. After that time, the league will add new teams or late-registering teams up to the maximum number of teams for that season on a first come, first served basis.
New Teams MUST notify the Team Rep Coordinator of their intention to join the league to ensure proper coordination and consideration. There are no guarantees that new teams will be accepted into the league as we are constrained by field availability. Not notifying the board of a new team may result in that team not being accepted for that season, even if all other requirements have been met.
If a properly registered team is not selected for play due to space limitations all fees paid will be returned to the team representative.
All players must fill out and submit a Player Application Form once every season.
Pay your registration fee on-line. Registration fee is $65 per season per player. Unless you sign up during promotion dates.
E-mail a digital copy of your driver’s license to the Registrar HERE. This is so we can verify your age and address.