🏰 Hogwarts Mischief Research Plan
☑️ To do
- Research kick–off
- Create basic research plan @Lindsey R
- Pull together existing research/surveys on mischief at the castle @alexander r
- Let’s flesh out and define goals for research.
- Recruit and schedule study participants @Lindsey R
- 3 first years
- Head of each house
- 3 house elves
- Survey all students and faculty @alexander r
- Build out survey questions
- Send survey
- Interview script @Lindsey R
🥅 Research goals
(What do we want to get out of this?)
- Understand the impact of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named’s shenanigans on the student body
- How does it impact grades?
- Does it have an effect on student morale?
- Identify opportunities to improve the student experience
- What are the friction points in their experience?
- What gaps in their journey do we not yet address?
(What specific questions do we need answered?)
- Who saw the troll near the bathroom?
- As you answer questions, include the answer in-line here so you know you’re on the right track with your research.
- Where do students think the troll came from?
- How do students react to observing something “weird” on school grounds?
- What do they think happened to Professor Quirrell?
🎯 Target audience
(Who do we want to talk to?)
- 4 first years, each from different houses
- 1 Prefect from each house
- 3 house elves, from different duties
- 3-4 professors
- Active students, enrolled in the 1991–1992 school year
- Not: Students away on vacation, sick, or personal time for any length of time
- Active faculty, teaching in the 1991–1992 school year
- Not: Staff who do not teach a class or interact with the students
- Not: Staff away on vacation, sick, or personal time for any length of time
(List participants here, link to relevant notes and assets.)