Google Cloud Platform
Best Use of Google Cloud Platform - use any Google Cloud Platform product or Firebase in your project. Winners get Google Home Minis.
What is Google Cloud Platform?
A suite of developer products that lets you build using the same technology and infrastructure that powers Google products.
Where can I get free credits?
Check your email for Google Cloud Platform credits from Major League Hacking. If you didn’t get the email, visit the Google table for credits.
Google Cloud Platform Tech Talk
Saturday at 10:00am in Executive Education Room
What products should I try?
- Machine Learning APIs - gain insights from data using Google’s pre-trained machine learning models.
- Vision ()
- Natural Language ()
- Translate ()
- Video Intelligence ()
- Speech-To-Text ()
- Text-To-Speech ()
- Firebase () - mobile / web development platform featuring the Firebase realtime database
- Databases & Cloud Storage-
- Cloud Firestore is a realtime NoSQL database ()
- Cloud SQL for MySQL and PostgreSQL relational databases ()
- Cloud Storage for object/file storage ()
- App Engine () - deploy web apps in Python, Node.js, Ruby, and more!
Where can I see Sample Code?
Documentation for all of our products at has sample code embedded in all tutorials. Check out our Quickstart tutorials (i/e ). See above for links to product documentation.
We also have this GitHub repository () with end-to-end code samples showing you how to integrate Machine Learning APIs (, , , , and ) into web applications and deploy them to .
Questions or Need Help?
Swing by the Google table on the 2nd floor if you have any Google Cloud Platform questions or need help getting started.