Property Service Shop LTD
General Data Protection Policy – Property Service Shop LTD
This data protection policy adheres to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 and applies to customer data, suppliers, business contracts, self-employed (sub) contractors and employees (data subject).
The General Data Protection Regulations 2018
Property Service Shop LTD acts both as a Data Controller and Processor.
Personal data includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. It includes data such as a name, contact details, and location data and can also include factors specific to the physical, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper, or on other materials.
In compliance with the law, personal information must be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, namely by:
• Data subject giving consent freely in a clear, unambiguous, affirmative action for one or more specific purposes.
• Necessary to meet contractual obligations entered by the data subject.
• For purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
• Necessary to comply with legal obligations of the controller.
• Necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject.
• Necessary for tasks in the public interest or exercise of authority vested in the controller.
• The data must be stored safely and not disclosed unlawfully.
Everyone responsible for using data has to follow strict rules called ‘data protection principles’. They must make sure the information is:
• Used fairly and lawfully.
• Used for limited, specifically stated purposes.
• Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
• Kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary.
• Handled according to people’s data protection rights.
• Kept safe and secure.
• Not transferred outside the without adequate protection.
There is stronger legal protection for more sensitive information, such as:
• Ethnic background.
• Political opinions.
• Religious beliefs.
• Sexual orientation.
• Criminal records.
The policy applies to all data that the Company holds relating to identifiable individuals including:
• Postal address.
• Email address.
• Telephone numbers.
• Financial information.
• Plus any other information relating to individuals.