If you're a front-end dev with a terrific eye for design, who's comfortable in HTML, CSS, JS (or jQuery) and you know your way around Shopify's Liquid framework (or are willing to learn), we want you!!
Location: Remote (our HQ is in Melbourne but you can be literally anywhere in the world)
Rate: $40-60 AUD per hour (based on experience)
Engagement: Full or part time contract for 3 months with possibility of extension
💼 Who we are
isn’t your typical design agency. We pride ourselves on being quick, nimble and lean – qualities rarely found in the agency world. Our clients are primarily young companies that are growing quickly, which means things can get busy at times, and quiet at others.
We also have a sister-studio called which does custom websites for small businesses plus some ecommerce work. If you have experience with Webflow or Shopify, we might have work for you here too as we mostly work within those two systems.
👤 About the role
This role will primarily be centred around building landing pages and marketing sites for our clients, as well as a fair bit of Shopify theme customisation and some Webflow work. You’ll be working directly with Jeremy our founder who himself is a front-end dev, so if there’s anything you can’t do, it’s likely he’ll be able to pick that part up. This makes the role ideal for someone keen to learn, grow their skills and try new frameworks and technologies – all while working with leading companies on real-world soultions
✨ Things we’re looking for in you
- You have super strong attention to detail and an eye for design (no, you don’t need to be a designer)
- Thinking outside the box and finding creative solutions is second nature
- You’ve worked remotely or with clients in other countries and are comfortable being your own manager
- You’re easily bored. You’ll never work on the same thing for very long here.
- Experience in the following technologies…
- Shopify’s Liquid framework
- GitHub for version control
📮 How to apply
P.S if you like the looks of this position but don’t think you’re quite qualified or have any other concerns, please reach out anyway – we will consider anyone that applies, even if you're missing a couple of skills.