Created By Two TV Games, @gallighanmaker
This is a FREE kit made in Unity Engine (Version 5+), to help developers create your own survival game with RPG aspects
- Unity Engine (Version 5+)
- Low Poly Fantasy RPG Environment
- Intuitive package and easy-to-customize
- Currently working in progress and regular commits
- Unity's new UI system with Modern Interface Pack
- Player, Monsters, NPCs
- Equipment System based on transform position and prefabs
- Health, hunger and thirst system
- Point Click, WSAD and Joystick/Controller movement via Navigation
- RPG Camera with Zoom, Rotation and Joystick Support
- Animations via Mecanim
- Low Poly FREE 3D Models
- Inventory, Items and Gold System
- Death and Respawning
- Carefully crafted C# Code
- Tottaly FREE to customize
Other functions will be implemented in new updates and will also be documented.
- Project setup, dependences and first inicializations
- How to create and initialize the player.
- Understanding the variables and attributes of the player.
- How to create and initialize an enemy.
- Understanding the Enemy's Variables and Attributes.
- Inventory system, how to use and create items.
- Equipment system, how it works and how to use it.