Ember.js Issue Triage
Increase signal-to-noise ratio of issues and 🐛 bugs so that the core team (and contributors) can take action to resolve bugs, and spend less effort sorting the issues queue.
- Use shared/working document to capture and communicate issue triage activity
- Summarize actionable bugs for core team(s)
- Add/update issues labels, issues can be filtered for 'actionable' items
- Close non-issues, and help developers continue discussion on forums/chat/stackoverflow
- Collaborate on Discord (strike teams)
- Surfacing actionable bugs 🐛 benefits the Ember.js community at large
- Be a world class developer by helping developers around the globe
- Sharpen our "debugging" and "communication" axe (double edged)
- See https://the-emberjs-times.ongoodbits.com/2016/05/03/issue-1 look for section on "ember.js > Issue Triaging"
- See https://gist.github.com/pixelhandler/b8354b084654947061ec notice the Goals/Needs sections
- Some common responses to issues: https://gist.github.com/pixelhandler/b8354b084654947061ec#gistcomment-1925448