Edtech startup Letry is looking for a co-founder
We believe that every child deserves an education that goes beyond what they learn in the classroom. With Letry, we focus on a method that incorporates engaging and interactive stories and tasks for children between the ages of 7 and 12. We send personalized snail mail letters into kids mailboxes with attractive, engaging, and impactful content.
The Unique Method
Our content covers topics that may not be covered in school, such as financial literacy, emotional intelligence, and healthy eating. We use real-life scenarios to help children develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills. It's a simple yet effective way to equip kids with the tools they need to succeed in life.
Today, children's attention spans are significantly reduced due to technology. Multitasking impairs young people's attention, making it difficult for them to read lengthy books. That’s why Letry creates content tailored to short attention spans, with the aim of teaching children the skills they need to thrive in the modern world.
And now I am looking for a co-founder with a strong business acumen
- Demonstrated interest in education and content for children.
- Time dedication is subject to mutual agreement. Ultimately, I envision both of us working full-time.
- Strong ownership, and can-do attitude.
- Experience in marketing is a plus, however, it is not a game changer. If you have experience in performance marketing (Google Analytics + metrics = woo hoo!!) or creative marketing, it’s a huge plus.
- Excited about the idea and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
If I had to choose two main points, they would be ownership and time dedication.
Letry was selected as TOP 5 startup by Vilnius University and joined Incubator (Portugal) to further develop the idea.
Letry's teaching ideas were widely covered by national media:
firstname.lastname@example.org | + 370 698 46 029
Let’s connect on
And if this offer is not for you, give me another try —
Do have kids between the ages of 7 and 12? With our paper letters, your child will be inspired to explore new topics and embark on exciting adventures. 👉 Order .