Doberman’s Checklist for travel planning
Use this checklist when planning a trip or a project that would require traveling.
Make sure to check the boxes to help your project and company to lower your carbon footprint.
- I can see a potential in this client/project to make a real impact on lowering the CO2 emissions, or to contribute to one or more of the other UN Global goals
- I have really challenged if I believe that this sales meeting/gig has the potential of giving us a bigger project that makes it worth doing the trip
- I have thought about if meetings/workshops can be held digitally instead
- I have tried my best to reduce the number of trips by being creative with the process plan (e.g bundled our activities etc)
- I have tried to maximize the output of this trip such as combining it with other activities that can benefit our company and/or our projects (e.g. other meetings, study visits etc)
- I’m planning for us to send a smaller team (one or two persons) instead of the entire team when we can
- I have tried to coordinate with the client/partner to meet halfway (when possible), e.g. meeting up in Copenhagen instead of south Europe to which both parties can travel sustainably
- I have looked into sustainable traveling options (train, car etc) for the required trip(s).