Brazoswood Aquatics Communication 2022-2023
- Click the Website Link: https://www.sportsyou.com/login/
- Setup your Account (Email & Password)
- Click the Join Team/Group button
- Enter the Sign Up Code: NZB3DZ86
- Available on the Web or Smartphone App
- Set Alerts / Notifications so you don’t miss out on important information that will be shared throughout the 2022-2023 school year.
- Check Out Our NEW Website at
- Do you receive Remind alerts?
- Sign up to receive alerts from:
- Brazoswood Aquatics @brazosw
- Junior High Swim Club @jhswc
- Click the Image to the Right → and text code to 81010
Parent & Athlete Guide to Aquatics Teams
2022-2023 Results & Top Times
2023 Region VI-6A Championships_Results
24-6A Varsity District Results (2)
2023 brazoswood winter classic
- Character Development
2022-2023 Physical Information
- Physicals need to be on file ASAP for 2022-2023
- Check to see if you are in compliance:
- Rank One Forms -
- e-mail Coach Brown if you have questions:
Physical Information 2022-2023
Per UIL Regulation… ALL Students participating in athletics or marching band activities for the 2022-2023 school year will be required to have a physical on file that reflects a date after 5/1/22.
The only exception to this rule are students that participated in athletics during their 7th, 9th, or 11th grade year during the 2021-2022 school year and have their physical on file.
BISD district policy states that physicals need to be conducted after May 1st of the previous school year, before entering the fall semester.
Failing to do so will impact your child’s athletic eligibility until it is completed. All athletic forms need to be filled out on Rank One Sport and a new Physical Form (2-pages) turned in to our Athletic Training Staff before being cleared for participation in the 2022-2023 school year. You may print instructions for Rank One Sport, a BISD Physical Form & find Locations below:
(as of June 20th)