Bhinneka Product Manager
Product Manager - (Product domain)
Domain of products, e.g.: finance and accounting, marketing, content, etc
Bhinneka is one of the pioneers in Indonesia’s e-commerce scene. After 25 years, Bhinneka is known for having a strong omni-channel presence in retail industry especially in the gadget, computer, consumer electronic, and telecommunication technology category. Bhinneka is also a leader amongst B2B e-commerces, serving more than 20.000 corporate clients, ranging from small-medium businesses, enterprises, and government institutions.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our businesses, setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, design, strategy, and empathy to guide multidisciplinary teams toward a common goal, balancing diverse perspectives and empowering our teams to do great work. As we scale nationally, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for thousands of customers around Indonesia in team that always focuses on we, not I, and creates delightful products that are worthy of trust.
This depends on the product domain
- Collaborate with engineering teams to ship new, impactful features, including preparing necessary technical specifications, coordinating development activity, and tracking progress of in-flight projects
- Work closely with product teams to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize their and user needs into priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Accelerate Bhinneka’s product development through investing in the right set of foundational features
- You have the technical skillset to talk shop and work closely with our engineers
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar experience as a Software Engineer
- 2 years or more experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Launched multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (web, iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment