Manifest makes 401(k) transfers seamless. Transferring today is so tedious that 89% of people who start the process don’t finish. That’s why we’re building the first ever digital transfer solution for retirement accounts.
At Manifest, we think uniqueness is a competitive advantage. Our marketing techniques are no exception. Right now, we need help crafting the voice and brand of our company. You will need to learn the ins and outs of 401(k)s to be able to write informed copy that can be easily understood by our users. Once you have mastered this information, you will help edit our website and app copy as well as craft other marketing materials. Please bring your voice and style!
In any given day you will…
- Write and edit copy for our app Manifest
- Determine effective and simple language that will help our users engage with our products
- Copy edit marketing materials used for pitches and presentations
- Craft a voice and tone for our products
- Have fun writing anything and everything related to our products and our company as a whole
To do a great job in this position, ideally you’ll have 2 years of experience as a copywriter or a related field and love correcting people’s grammar.
What’s the interview process like?
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com the following:
- A copy of your resume
- 2-3 lines about why you want to join our team
- A writing sample that showcases your awesome style
Also, please answer the following question and email it with the rest of the materials above:
- If you’re talking with someone who knows nothing about how to save for retirement, how would you present what a 401(k) plan is? The point of this exercise is to briefly, yet persuasively, explain a subject many people struggle with daily.
Next, we’ll want to meet you and and get to know a bit about how you plan to approach this position (i.e., your goals, experience, and problem solving skills). This is also an opportunity for you meet the rest of our team, ask us any questions, and gauge a fit.
A short frontend exercise will be given to all candidates who make it to the next step.
While we want an experienced candidate, we value people who are always willing to learn and try out new things. We will respond to everyone who applies, so write to us!