I am a Software Engineer with a solid background and a deep passion for User Interfaces and Human-Computer Interactions.
My main knowledge includes the design and development of iOS, Android and Web applications, with a focus on the front-end.
HTML, CSS, LESS, SASS
Android, iOS, React, Electron, React Native, Flutter, Qt
Git, Unix systems (Linux/macOS), Agile methodologies, CI/CD
sweetspots | | Jun 2020 - Present
- Developed the sweetspots app using Flutter.
- The app is published on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Worked remotely.
- Technologies: Flutter, Dart, iOS, Android.
Mawla | | Jan 2018 - March 2020
- Developed iOS applications for clients.
- Worked remotely.
- Delivering mobile top-up to millions worldwide
- Bootstrapped development of the re-branded app.
- The new app was created from scratch, following the Clean Architecture principles.
- Technologies: Swift, iOS SDK.
- Transforming the biggest Taxi Companies in the World
- Maintained and developed new features for the current Passenger App.
- Developed the new Driver App that will replace the current one. Implementation is based on the MVVM architecture and uses GraphQL to interact with the back-end.
- Technologies: Swift, Objective-C, iOS SDK, GraphQL.
Daqri | | Sep 2015 - Aug 2017
- Developed the core applications installed on the Daqri Smart Devices, mainly focusing on the user interface. Implementation was guided by prototypes and designs.
- Implemented prototypes used to explore new Augmented Reality interaction paradigms.
- Developed part of the frameworks used in the core applications.
- Technologies: C++, Qt, Python, BASH.
IK Multimedia | | Dec 2014 - Sep 2015
- Developed iOS applications for the music field.
- Technologies: Objective-C, iOS SDK, C++.
UI Designer and Android/iOS Developer
CAD Touch | | Sep 2013 - Oct 2014
CAD Touch is a professional CAD editor and viewer for touch devices.
- Redesigned the existing iOS version of the application and developed a new version of CAD Touch for both Android and iOS.
- Technologies: Java, Android SDK, Android NDK, Objective-C, iOS SDK, C++.
- Dealt with problems like new interaction models, memory consumption and multithreaded operations.
- Result: a completely new application, with a more usable user interface and new functionalities.
- The application is currently published on the Google Play Store and on the Apple App Store.