Akachi Eunice Ogbonna
Date of Birth: 13th August
To have a challenging career in the industry. To associate with an organization that can utilise and enhance my skills, ability and knowledge and provide me with an opportunity to grow as a design creative.
B.Sc. Computer Science
Babcock University, September 2011 – June 2015 (2:1)
Web Development and Graphic Design
Swapspace Systems, May 2013 – August 2013
High School Leaving Certificate (WASSCE)
Solomon Grace Secondary School, September 2005 – July 2011
— AUGUST 2017 – PRESENT
- Designed the logo and other brand elements.
- Maintaining brand elements across the company.
- Designed/Redesigned the website with Figma and wrote the HTML & CSS code.
- Revamping the website to match current business needs.
- Created Illustrations and some icons used on the website.
- Created a design system for the company.
- Created a branding guide for the company.
- Designed the mobile app and improved the user experience.
- Just generally in-charge of design, designing everything from t-shirts to billboards.
— FEBRUARY 2017 – APRIL 2017
- Learnt visual design and product thinking.
- Learnt how to use tools and technologies like Figma, HTML5 and CSS3.
Assistant Secretary to the General Manager
NIGERIAN TELEVISION AUTHORITY (NTA, ASABA)— DECEMBER 2015 – SEPTEMBER 2016
- Sending meeting minutes to NTA headquarters.
- Organising management staff meetings.
- Passing information between the general manager and the staff members.
JOTMO SYSTEMS— MAY 2014 – AUGUST 2014
- Training of other IT Students.